Level-III Certified Thermographer
Thank you for visiting our Houston home inspection site. We know that you have many Houston home inspectors available to you in the Houston area and we appreciate you considering HomeCert, LLC as your Houston home inspector. We are one of the premier Houston home inspection and infrared thermal inspection service companies. We have been serving the home inspection needs of thousands Houston area home buyers and homeowners since 2004.
The purchase of your home may be the largest investment you ever
make. Regardless of whether you are a first-time home buyer or currently
own your home, the process of buying a new home is invariably a
time of great excitement. However, it can also be a time of stress and anxiety as you try to
make sure that you are making a sound and safe investment in your family's future.
Regardless of whether you are buying a new construction home (yes all new homes have defects too), resale home or even a foreclosure home, the best way to safeguard your home investment is to become an informed consumer by learning as much as you can about the condition of the property and the need for any major repairs, before you purchase. A thorough home inspection performed by a qualified, professional home inspector can help you make an informed decision, get issues addressed early in the process and avoid unpleasant and potentially costly surprises after the closing.
Our outstanding home inspection and infrared thermal inspection services will provide you with a detailed understanding of the property, its condition, the systems, and the kind of maintenance that will be necessary to keep it in good condition.
Our home inspections are detailed, thorough and objective and will take several hours to complete. We take our time to learn as much as possible about the house and convey our home inspection findings to you in a friendly and informative manner. Your HomeCert home inspector is courteous, professional and informative. We take pride in providing clients with exceptionally thorough inspections, superior customer service and unparalleled inspection reporting. We strongly encourage you to attend the home inspection and are happy to address whatever questions you have about the property. The actual home inspection will conclude with a walkthrough that includes a detailed discussion of findings and review of photographic images of items which will be included in your home inspection report.
The following day, your Houston home inspector will send you a comprehensive home inspection report which details the home inspection findings. Our proprietary Houston home inspection reports are uniquely detailed with clear descriptions of the items being reported and include many photographs and accompanying diagrams for clarity.
Let us help remove some of the anxiety from the home purchase process so that you can proceed with confidence, knowing that you have made an informed decision on your family's largest investment.
While you're here:
Take a look at our Houston home inspection
- Pre-purchase and pre-listing inspections. Whether you are buying or selling a home a professional home inspection can provide you with a wealth of information that you'll want to know;
- Infrared thermography, also known as IR or thermal scans;
- Construction phase inspections to help ensure quality construction at critical stages of your new home's construction;
- 12 month warranty and home check-up inspections , help you be proactive in managing warranty repairs for your newer home of staying on top of essential maintenance for the home you are in;
- See why we think HomeCert, LLC should be your Houston home inspection company of choice for thorough and detailed home inspection service in and around the Houston area;
- Download a sample of a real Houston home inspection report and see what makes our home inspection reports better than the others;
- Review our help guides:
Browse through our
consumer information page
where we have assembled an extensive collection of useful links for both prospective and current homeowners.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you soon.
Chuck Evans (TREC #7657)